Good and bad news for Tesla today?
1. Tesla cars have gotten way cheaper overnight
2. Fithe Tesla Model 3 starts at $43,990, down from $46,990 a few days ago
3. The Tesla Model Y starts at $52,990, down from $65,990.
4. Tesla has also cut prices in South Korea, Japan, Australia and Singapore.
5. Tesla has slashed prices on its top-selling electric vehicles for the U.S. market
6. Tesla just started an electric car price war, and it's bad news for Ford and GM
Tesla Closes In on Preliminary Deal for Indonesia EV Plant